Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Introduce myself

Hello, for those who already know me or interested to be friend with me, my name is Chow Jiar Juen, or you can just call me jane.I am an ordinary girl who come from Tmn.Miharja, Jln .Cheras.But now i am staying at Sungai long,Garden Park condominium.Many people may wonder why i choose to stay at there although my house is not really far away from my university,UTAR. hehe..... Actually, the main reason is my mom not allow me to drive due to many excuse...I usually spent my free time with reading novel,comics and some magazines.Those reading materials can let me get some inspiration and earn extra knowledge.Besides reading , i like watching drama and listening music too..I think there are effective ways to reduce my stress.Same as many young generation in KL, i prefer go for shopping,singing karaoke and travelling during holiday.Of course, computer is also important for my life when i feel bored.The top 5 websites that i visited the most are google, hotmail, friendster, baidu and tudou. Most of time i use google to find information that i needed.I will keep in touch and interact with all my friend through using hotmail and friendster.For entertainment purpose, i will go for baidu and tudou to download, entering forum and watching tv online.Most of internet activity i done are checking email, msn, watching online tv ,playing games, forum and doing assignment....This is my first time to write blog , i think it is a good experience for me..welcome to view ya..haha..

No comments: