Tuesday, June 3, 2008

PeGGy's introduction

Hello....my friends...how are you? Nice to meet you...My name is Kam Pei Kee...you can call me Peggy...I come from KL..21 years old this year-capricorn...stay at Garden Park in Sg. Long currently...but i still need drive to UTAR everyday and back my hometown almost every week unless i am busy for doing assignment...this is my first time to write blog, i never have this habit before thus i hope i can enjoy it.

I have some hobbies but i don't think there are good for me such as watching movie, shopping...because it will waste my time and money...but these activities can satisfied me when i am very free. Sometimes i also will listen music when i am stressful but not english songs. So bad. Usually the websites that i visited the most are hotmail, friendster, google, megavideo and utar website. Hotmail website can let me chat with my friends or discuss assignment with my group members through MSN and also check mails that i received from other peoples. Friendster website... i think most people will visit it everyday or oftenly. The purposes are update their photos and write comments to their friends. I prefer to find the resources or articles of assignment from google website rather than others websites. When i am free, i will watch some Hong Kong's movie on megavideo website. Visiting Utar website can make me know the latest news, events or services of Utar. I visited it the most is during the final examination's results release time.

That's about me...thanks for your viewing our blog and kindly to write comment for me or my group members too...always smile^^ thanks ya...

No comments: